Back In Focus is an application allowing to refocus blurry images.
If you ever took a great photo only to find out it's slightly blurry, Back In Focus can help you get in back in focus!
- Supports most image formats
- Is able to recover details smaller than the blur size
- Makes it easy to explore different deconvolution algorithms
- Has tools to refocus only the blurred area
- Takes advantage of Grand Central Dispatch to use your computer power
Back In Focus implements advanced deconvolution technologies to recover lost details. It is best used before any image manipulation. Currently implemented algorithms:
Unsharp masking (fast and full)
Wiener finite and infinite impulse response
Richardson-Lucy (with a thresholding variant)
Linear algebra deconvolution